Leave Website Now

Report to the University

Anyone may choose to bring forward a complaint within the University instead of, or in addition to, seeking redress outside the institution in the legal system.  The appropriate University disciplinary avenue is determined by the status of the person accused of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking.  If you are interested in filing a formal complaint with the University, you may do so in several ways.

  • File a Complaint Online
  • In person* with the Associate Dean of Students in the University for Disciplinary Affairs, 5711 S. Woodlawn Avenue

Someone with a complaint of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence or stalking may also opt to pursue the complaint via the legal system without engaging the University's disciplinary process. Although, in the interest of community safety, the University may be obliged to address an alleged sexual assault through internal disciplinary procedures.